Did you know we had stuff going on for tweens and teens this summer?
We DO! Mark these dates in your calendars and come on down to the Main Library for these fun events for tween sand teens.
- Thurs. June 10th, 2pm. Red Cross Lifeguarding Program. Learn what skills you need to have to become a lifeguard at this informative program. [Program Center]
- Thurs. June 17th, 1:30pm. Water Conservation Program. It’s a way to be green, a way to preserve our resources! Come learn how we can conserve water. [Program Center]
- Thurs. June 24th, 2pm. Just Add Water! Did you know you can make a lot of food dishes with only water? [Little Friends Room]
- Mon. June 28th, 2pm. Name that Body of Water! Test your knowledge! [Little Friends Room]
- Thurs. July 1st, 2pm. Simple Science. Let’s get scientific…with water! [Little Friends Room]
- Thurs. July 8th, 2pm. Craft: Hydro Bracelets. Come make this fun craft, then show it off! [Little Friends Room]
- Mon. July 12th, 1:30pm. Red Cross Water Safety. Just for teens…learn how to be safe in the water. [Program Center]