It’s week 4 of summer reading! This week’s big program is Magician Scott Humston! Join us on Wednesday June 23 at 2pm at the Main Library for this fun event!
This week’s fun events are about”Squish Squash: Freshwater and Wetlands” and were taken from the 2010 Summer Reading Manual.
- Who Caught the Fish Worksheet. Follow the lines to discover! Click Here for the answer key.
- Make a Frog Pattern. Print out the pattern to make a paper frog.
- Who Live in the Pond Activity. Click here for dice template.
- Catch It! Word Puzzle. Fish word matching game. Click here for the answer key!
- Games to Play. Check out these fun games you can play at home!
- Crouton Sandcastles No sand? Make sandcastles using salad croutons!
- Litter Scavenger Hunt. Help keep the Earth clean.
- Birdwatching Binoculars. For birdwatching, of course!
- Snack- Edible Bird Nests Quick, easy, yummy!