It’s week 5 of summer reading! This week’s big event is a puppet show performed by the Shiloh Regional Library Puppeteers. For a full listing of this week’s events, click here.
What has been your favorite event so far this summer? Let us know by leaving a comment!
This week’s activities are about having a “Splish Splash Summer” and were taken from the 2010 Summer Reading Manual.
- Water Games Check out this list of fun water games, then head outside and get wet!
- Easy Early Learning Games at Home. Check out this list of learning games for young children.
- On the Beach Crossword. Click Here for answer key.
- Shell Matching Game. Match the alike shells. Click here for the answer key.
- Wet & Dry Game Kind of like “Red Light, Green Light.”
- Mud Sculpture Craft This is a fun but messy craft!
- Flip Flop T-Shirt Craft Another fun but messy craft, that is kind of involved.
- No-Spill Bubble Blower Because who doesn’t love bubbles??