Jackson-Madison County Library
Adult Summer Reading Program
June 15-Aug 5
How it works…
- Summer reading will begin June 15th
- You must have your book log returned to the library for entry on or before Fri, Aug 5th
- All books must be read between June 15 & Aug 5th OR between the date you receive your log (if after June 15) & Aug 5th (previous books read may not be included)
- For each book you read you will be entered into a drawing for prizes including…
Green Frog Coffee Co., Target, Starbucks & more!
- You may read up to 10 books for a total of 10 entries in the drawing & 10 chances to WIN! Please note: You are not required to read 10 books. The amount of books you read by Aug 5th is the amount of times your name will be entered.
Ex. If you read 5 books you will be entered 5 times.
Come in to the library today pick up your log!!
You may pick up logs at North & Main.
If you have any questions or would like book suggestions please call
Jennifer Hansman at 731.425.8600 x4 or email email@example.com